Business-to-Institution: International Cooperation and Technical Assistance
Our expertise is on providing technical assistance, capacity building and implementing training projects funded by international donors, such as the European Commission, the World Bank, the African Development Bank, the United Nations Agencies, and other multilateral or bilateral bodies since 2000.
We have successfully implemented hundreds of projects in more than 65 countries. We offer our clients expertise in managing complex technical assistance and training projects in the agri-food sector development and quality management. We have been working with ministries, governmental agencies, standardization and metrology organizations, accreditation and conformity assessment bodies, competent authorities and inspectorates, enterprises and business support institutions.
For each assignment, we select a team that is composed by in-house and freelance experts in order to deliver the best quality of service. The expert teams consist of highly qualified international freelance experts with strong experience in the relevant fields. NSF has sound experience in managing projects under this model which has proved itself successful.
We maintain a quality management system that is certified by the EN ISO 9001:2015 certification. Structured project management teams are put in place and tools have been designed to monitor and control the project progress and to ensure quality control of activities, processes and outputs.
Our fields of activity are:
- Institutional capacity building for public administrations on sanitary and phytosanitary issues (SPS)
- Technical and organizational capacity building of agricultural producers
- Improve the regulatory environment in the area of quality infrastructure and conformity assessment bodies
- Private sector development in the agro-food industry
- Implementation of quality management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, Quality Security Environment Systems)
- Training and event management
- Consultancy and coaching in food safety management systems (HACCP, Good Hygiene Practices, ISO 22000, IFS, BRC, traceability)